Devs, Please Start Listening To Your Players

Yes, this is about Hillbilly lol.

I'm usually one to let new changes to the game, no matter how unlikeable they initially seem have a fair chance. I was fine with Nurse's changes. I thought the Spirit add-on changes were good. I even initially gave Hillbilly's changes a chance, until I saw them in action.

After the devs massively scales back the changes for Billy, most people thought it'd be over. He's definitely worse than before, yes, but WAY better than the PTB.

And then... they nerf Billy again.

Players: "Hillbilly's add-ons are a bit OP, but his base kit is the most balanced in the game."

Devs: "We are happy with how Hillbilly is performing, so we're going to nerf his base kit too, though no one asked."

Players: "No one asked for this, the nerfs are too extreme."

Devs: "Okay, we heard you, and are scaling back the changes."

Players: "Great, he's much better than before, we don't overheat in normal play. He's almost like old Billy!"

Devs: "WE WANT YOU TO USE THE OVERHEAT MECHANIC NO ONE ASKED FOR, SO WE'RE NERFING HIM AGAIN"

Players: "???????"

Devs, listen to your players. No one asked for this.

Comments