Stuck on hill in Groaning Storehouse

Platform: PC

Version: 4.1.2

I got stuck on an invisible tile on the groaning storehouse map (I guess by justr walking into it). Unable to move somewherejust turning and waiting till the crows came. After being healed my mate got also stuck beside me. Needed the killer to get us out there by downing us.

Video evidence: https://youtu.be/hTdJTktjE2s

Happened once so far and I did noit try to reproduce.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • This hapens on other maps with that hill too

    Just had the same issue on Crotus Prenn Asylum (The Clown map)


    This is game breaking and needs to be fixed ASAP


    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2020.08.11 - 20.42.06.22.png


  • Platform: Xbox One

    Two games in a row this has happened to me. Im still stuck in game right now. Its making it bothersome to continue playing if this keeps happening.

  • It's happening a lot, and people are losing PP's because of it. It happened with me when I was playing as survivor and as a killer.


    Look, those two are stuck in the rocks.

    unknown (1).png


  • I had this same problem but on a Macmillan Estates map. I was stuck until the killer picked me up. If it makes a difference the killer was spirit but I don't think that really matters

    20200811175032_1.jpg 20200811175035_1.jpg 20200811175036_1.jpg