Am I the only one who thinks and wants Sidney Prescott to be in dbd as a survivor for the Scream DLC
I think it's very much possible, and what do you think her teachables/legendary skins be?
I think it's very much possible, and what do you think her teachables/legendary skins be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would so want Sidney!!
Sadly, we aren't getting Sidney in chapter 17... but maybe in the future!
Please don't sit on my hopes and dreams like that :((
I'm sorry, but its true... :(
Sorry to disappoint everyone here, but ghostface is a registered trademark of Fun World, creators of the ghost face costume. The licensing deal was with them, not the creators of scream. Sidney coming in a survivor-only chapter is an interesting possibility, but is unlikely all the same. It isn't impossible though!