Is Soul Guard A Strong Perk, Or Situational?
I wanna run soul guard into a build, is it legitimately good as a second chance perk, or is it very situational and i shouldn't run it in a unbreakable build?
I wanna run soul guard into a build, is it legitimately good as a second chance perk, or is it very situational and i shouldn't run it in a unbreakable build?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These aren't mutually exclusive.
A situational perk can still be good if you happen to end up in the appropriate situation a lot for whatever reason.
Do you often find yourself being hit by the Killer after being picked up off the ground and/or are you often slugged while cursed?
If yes the perk is good for you. If no then it isn't. Simple as that.
I've played with soul guard for a while now, the main effect helped me only two times, both in SWF, I was never able to use the secondary effect, so on its own soul guard is very situational in my opinion.
The combination with unbreakable might work better though, atleast I have seen videos where people used it sucessfully.