Devotion

So as of last night on PS4 I reached my 2nd devotion point. I know the devs say they have ideas for a reward but don’t have anything solid yet, but I was wondering if it ever maxes out at a certain level? , and what types of rewards were being looked at? 

I think getting a 2000 shard bonus would be cool for every devotion point and maybe once you get 5 devotion points a special cosmetic?  I know 5 is a bit much but you would know for a fact you’re against a seasoned player if the cosmetic was on because you don’t put that much time in and not be somewhat good at the game.

Comments

  • Don't expect anything anytime soon.
    They didn't mention what you may get , which suggests that said "rewards" are far from being added.
    Those reward ideas they may have are probably in that box, from the last Q&A ,with the other ideas they have .

  • @lyric said:
    So as of last night on PS4 I reached my 2nd devotion point. I know the devs say they have ideas for a reward but don’t have anything solid yet, but I was wondering if it ever maxes out at a certain level? , and what types of rewards were being looked at? 

    I think getting a 2000 shard bonus would be cool for every devotion point and maybe once you get 5 devotion points a special cosmetic?  I know 5 is a bit much but you would know for a fact you’re against a seasoned player if the cosmetic was on because you don’t put that much time in and not be somewhat good at the game.

    I feel like 2k shards is too low.

    You get 2k shards for levelling up 7 times anyway. Hitting devotion level 1 or 2 is not that easy for many people.