Why can't I play with friends?
Hi there, I recently got Dead By Daylight along with my cousin and we are trying to play together. However, when I invite him to a lobby and we both ready up, one of us finds a game before the other and then it simply says "In a Match" underneath our survivor while the other continues to look for a game. I've heard you should select the "Survive with Friends" option on the main menu, however, I do not have this unlocked. I simply have the tutorials, the archives, play as survivor, play as killer, custom game, and store. Is there something I need to do to unlock "Survive with Friends" and "Kill your Friends" ? Thank you!
Note: We are both on Xbox One :)
Comments
The „survive with friends“ option was in the past, now you just select „play as survivor“ and invite friends there.
so you are doing everything right, the issue you get I experienced once or twice on Steam.. maybe report a bug in the respected forum section?