I still can’t believe it....

Bubba is actually viable at High Ranks!! Never in my entire life would I have thought of saying that. He is so good!! My goodness! He is a bit harder to control and you have to time your chargers correctly but other than that, he is amazing. I have barely just got into him a few days ago and I have been running BBQ, Corrupt, Knock out and Pop (I barely have any perks on him), but would love to try enduring and SF, to get more aggressive in chases. I have heard bamboozle is good on him, might have to give that a try. What are your Bubba builds?

Comments

  • bbq, pop, sloppy and a nurse's calling

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    bbq, pop, sloppy and a nurse's calling

    Sloppy and nurses? That seems odd on him. Might give it a try, thanks!

  • Yeah, Bubba is actually decent now. Still gets wrecked by good survivors that slam out gens, and he kinds gets forced into eating pallets alot of the time, but so long as survivors don't have a bunch of windows and they aren't absolutely slamming the gens, Bubba can be pretty amazing.

    Personally, I like Infectious Fright/I'm All Ears/PGTW/BBQ. He can get into and defend 3/4 gens strats like no-one else. Lead me away form the gens? Fine, I'll just down you and drag you back super quick thanks to the fact that you already fed me every pallet in the area.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1526773#Comment_1526773

    Sloppy and nurses? That seems odd on him. Might give it a try, thanks!

    I do not want them to heal at all.. whoever dares to heal, will suffer the fury of the instasaw..

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1526773#Comment_1526773

    Sloppy and nurses? That seems odd on him. Might give it a try, thanks!

    Seems pretty pointless, considering you can get away with almost M2 only leatherface these days. My favorite add-on is the one that makes people broken for a minute and a half; almost nobody ever heals against that even after the broken effect is over.

    My favorite build on him is Monitor, Tinkerer, Pop, Agitation. It's got almost everything. Monitor to get as close as possible undetected with his chainsaw. Tinkerer / Pop to get stealth chainsaws at gens, then regress them for even more tinkerer procs. Agitation for quick hooks and a huge basement threat.

    Maybe you could dump the agitation for bamboozle against really good players; but I haven't run into too many problems at jungle gyms yet.