Any word on matchmaking?
Like anything at all? I am aware that multiple mods on the forums have confirmed that matchmaking is being looked into, but I don't understand why things went so quiet all of a sudden, it's been a week and this is probably the worst state the game has ever been in, because no matter how skilled you are, your either bored out of your mind or are a new player who is getting ######### on by high ranked players. I feel so bad for these new players because I have had MULTIPLE games in a row where I, someone who has been with this game since week 1, and over 1k hours in the game, get matched with FRESH INSTALLS.
I've stopped streaming and playing the game completely because it's just not fun, killer queue times are the worst they've been in over a year, and then once you finally get into a game your matched with these poor babies, or if you play survivor, you either get a good team all your rank and curb-stomp a new killer, or you get matched with a team of new players! It's just not fun for anyone right now. I just don't understand why nothing has been mentioned about this publicly outside of the forums, even just an estimate on when to expect changes or something along those lines would go a long way. Or alternatively what I really think you should do, is just re-enable ranked matchmaking, until you work this stuff out, just for the time-being. Sure it's not perfect and people will still have matches that are unbalanced, but at least it's not EVERY game like it is currently. Honestly out of the 30-40 games that I did play with this matchmaking, about 5-6 of them were actual high rank games. And yes, I understand ranks "don't matter", but I've been playing this game long enough to distinguish if I'm chasing a player that has a couple hundred hours, a thousand hours, or a fresh install. I don't really know how to end this massive rant at this point, so have a good day, and let's hope we get a fix for this within the next couple days.
TL;DR: I don't understand why nothing has been said about matchmaking, this is a very serious issue, to the point where almost no one is having fun playing the game, and it's been a week with no word from the devs outside of the couple of mod forum posts that basically said "we're working on it."
Comments