New Weekly Reminder

Im going to start doing a weekly reminder.

If you get into a game and it immediately becomes severely unfair (I.e DCs or hook suicides) try to make the game as fun for everyone else.

This may be from point hoarding, or just not being an arse.

This will hopefully eliminate the risk of depipping and will also bring the community up and out of the toxic slump that it’s in.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How do I make the game fun for a toxic 4-man ? Let them bully them? Yeah no...

    How do I make the game fun when my teammates are rank 20 and i'm facing a red rank killer? Thank you MMR

    How do I make the killer understand me i'm trying to make it fun for everyone? How do I get this info trough his skull?

    How do I make the game fun when i'm literally facing rank 20 as killer who just installed the game ?

    On another note: I appreciate the weekly reminder, but not in the current state DBD is and how BHVR treats the game. DBD is in it\s worst state right now. I've unistalled the game yesterday because of MMR. If you look at the charts on steam, the player base is already declining

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7KVPVAU7JST3/image.png

    The New and Improved MMR system is a colossal failure.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1524946#Comment_1524946

    Ya think?

    BHVR is nothing but a company of absolute liars, change my mind pls. If they just stick with what the community wants we'd be more than happy to play the game, but look where we are.

    In the great words of Mathieu "Just play something else"

    I won't be able to change your mind as I've gone so cynical with BHVR's actions from past behavior..

    Been stating this so many times before but the game needs a proper competitor to fight for the playerbase. If BHVR realize that their game's in danger, they'll hopefully get off their lazy arses and start improving their game.