Leatherface Buff

So it looks like everyone is going to spam Leatherface? I've had him in most of my matches this weekend and all of them were swinging their chainsaws

Comments

  • Now he is low b-tier but still all of his issues are there, he is just a bit better now.

  • Just played a great match against him. Outplayed all his moves. At least until Bloodwarden kicked in and everyone died lol. Fun game.

  • I don’t know that he’s buffed. In some ways he was nerfed. No charge or cooldown addons. PWYF/Nemesis combo not really all that viable.

    He is however inarguably more interesting to play. And moves faster in his ability.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I don’t know that he’s buffed. In some ways he was nerfed. No charge or cooldown addons. PWYF/Nemesis combo not really all that viable.

    He is however inarguably more interesting to play. And moves faster in his ability.

    At base he's faster than before. With addons however his max speed was actually nerfed as well.

  • There is definitely an increased amount of bubbas out lately.

    Is there something built into him that just screams face camp.

    Seems like 99% of the bubbas i play are solely interested in just face camping players, and bubba is really the only killer seems to have this mentality.


    To all you face camping bubbas get better at the game boosted potatoes.

  • I just started playing Bubba. I'm not terrible at other killers, but Bubba seems way easier to handle than I've expected. Though. I'm unsure with him so I rev up when I'm right behind survivors instead. I'm not sure what distance is the minimum and still strike with the chainsaw.

    Not that my meanderings mean anything. I'm just giving my 2cents