Demon Slayer feng min?
I've seen this skin I've been wondering if this skin unavailable now or maybe it'll come up in the shop or sum?
I've seen this skin I've been wondering if this skin unavailable now or maybe it'll come up in the shop or sum?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'll be in the shop soon. Probably around Halloween time most likely.
This cosmetic came from Tome II. The first Tome hasn’t been released for people who missed it yet. If I had to guess we’re looking at nine months to a year from the end of the Tome. Might not be able to expect it until December.