What are you basing MMR off of??
Are you basing MMR off of hiding at the edge of the map for survivor??? Because its been about a month not i believe on xbox and STILL i am paired with survivors with little to no time played at all!!! Its beginning to discourage me from playing this godforsaken game AT ALL!!! Please shed some light on this so we can at least have a better understanding as to why we are paired with such inept players even after consistent escapes/pips ETC....
Comments
I'm done. Just played my last game as a Rank 18 survivor - level 1 Claudette - with 1 yellow perk vs. a Rank 4 Killer. Was 3 hooked in less than 5 minutes. I just got the game a week ago ffs.
Fix this ######### system and maybe I'll be back.
That would be good I just don't understand how even though i escape with pips 5 games in a row I then get two rank 18s against a rank one killer. If they could explain that it wouldn't be as annoying if we could figure out what we need to do to have that NOT happen. I get the whole "Don't be surprised if you get rank 20s in your game" But that was weeks ago. Come on now bhvr whats the excuse 3 weeks in for why im getting randoms with 1 day played?