Individual loops, for each of the killers

Now that the killer cannot be changed in the player lobby, why not make an individual pallet spawn on the map, this does not mean that you need to make dead zones, but still, some killers counter pallet loops better than others. They did something similar with the gates, I noticed a long time ago, for my favorite killer - Plague, they made a huge distance between the gates, because she counters to some extent the gates, vomiting the levers. I think a hot topic, what do you think?

Comments

  • Could be more development time than it's worth to implement

  • @bredbeddle said:

    Could be more development time than it's worth to implement

    They often say so, I hope this is not their quote as a joke, I will be glad to have such an answer, if only they did. Seems like a good idea, you could ask this question on their stream