The hook bug

image.png

Why is this bug still in the game?

Nea was stuck in hooking animation, I ended up dcing. I couldn't use my power and walking animation was bugged

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have the exact same problem. I'll get into a game and on the like third hook this happens. I noticed that I get my ability back after downing someone. So I'm not able to interact with anything until then. The survivors who I was facing also said that they could spectate me. I have video of one of the matches. It also has happened all when I played spirit.

  • I had Steve not dying on hook. EGC does not end the match.

    https://youtu.be/AKbkGo1rzuc?t=1083


  • @Littlepersonhere said:

    I have the exact same problem. I'll get into a game and on the like third hook this happens. I noticed that I get my ability back after downing someone. So I'm not able to interact with anything until then. The survivors who I was facing also said that they could spectate me. I have video of one of the matches. It also has happened all when I played spirit.

    it didn't gave my powers back no matter what I did, So I dc, I'm not going to wait till the nea dc with killer that has no power.