Same Cheater that I already reported!
Devs! #########! I have to play again with cheater that I reported and blocked! Your ######### EAC does not work and you dont care for the reports! Those are the same 3 guys! I reported them already with ingame and steam report, the proof that those are the same 3 is that it told me in steam that I already reported them! They are still not banned even though they moked me in the after game chat that they are cheating and told me that report system does not work!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Everything is handled by a case by case basis. You might not be informed when a action is taken or which action is taken - not everything restulsts in a permanent ban immediately. So punishments might be handed out, but they're not immediately permanent bans.
Also proof has to be sent to the DBD support and not Steam support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com Please send it there instead of Steam support and explain that you have reported them already before.