How many killers and survivors will there be ? (Originals only)

In the compendium we could see 10 books in total, in the first one there was only 1 survivor and 1 killer. As for the others it has been 2 survivors and 2 killers in both of them it has been 1 female killer and survivor and 1 male survivor and killer. I did my math in it and this is what I'll got. (Nothing too shocking or conspiracy)

Tome 1- Awakening

Survivor: Claudette Morel

Killer: Evan Macmillan (Trapper)

Tome 2- Reckoning

Survivors: Jane Romero, David King

Killers: Rin Yamaoka (Spirit), Herman Carter (Doctor)

Tome 3- Escalation

Survivors: Kate Denson, Dwight Fairfield

Killers: Anna (Huntress), Julie Kostenko (Legion)

Tome 4- Convinction

Survivors: Meg Thomas, Ace Visconti

Killers: Lisa Sherwood (Hag), Philip Ojomo (Wraith)

The next ones are not the actual characters for the upcoming compendium (or Tomes) I just placed them there.

Tome 5

Survivors: Nea Karlsson, Jake Park

Killers: Sally Smithson (Nurse), Max Thompson Jr. (Hillbilly)

Tome 6

Survivors: Feng Min, Adam Francis

Killers: Adiris (Plague), Jeffrey Hawk (or Kenneth Chase) (Clown)

Tome 7

Survivors: Zarina Kassir, Jeff Johansen

Killers: [Female Killer] (Could be Susie (Legion), Kazan Yamaoka (Oni)

Tome: 8

Survivors: Yui Kimura, Felix Richter

Killers: [Female Killer], Caleb Quinn (Deathslinger)

Tome 9

Survivors: [Female Survivor], [Male Survivor]

Killers: [Female Killer], Talbot Grimes (Blight)

Tome 10

Survivors: [Female Survivor], [Male Survivor]

Killers [Female Killer], [Male Killer]

To be honest I really don't think that Frank, Susie, and Joey will have there own Tome. The reason is that the "new" survivors and killers will just be solo and I don't think the dev team in do that to there original characters.


2 Female Survivors left

2 Male Survivors left

4 Female Killers left

1 Male Killers left

Prolly Susie, Joey, and Frank will shared a Tome?

Licensed characters

Laurie Strode

Michael Myers (Shape)

Quentin Smith

Freddy Krueger (Nightmare)

Detective David Tapp

Amanda Young (Pig)

Cheryl Mason

Pyramid Head (Executioner)

Steve Harrington

Nancy Wheeler

Demogorgon ( Demogorgon)

William "Bill" Overbeck

Ashley Joanna Williams

Bubba Sawyer (Leatherface)

Danny Johnson (Ghost Face)

(Chapter 17)

(Chapter 18)

These both chapters are supposedly licensed

Any thoughts towards this?


Edit: I change some things due to Chapter 17 is orginal

Comments