The new MMR System
I've been getting some pretty unfair matches and I think that the new MMR system might be to blame, does anyone else have this problem?
I've been getting some pretty unfair matches and I think that the new MMR system might be to blame, does anyone else have this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mandy_Talk and Gay Myers (Mods) replied to threads here and at the DbD Steam forums yesterday stating that the MMR is not working properly. The Dev team is aware, no ETA.
Thanks for the insight man, I just got 5 new killers and I'm just trying to enjoy them but I get matches like these. I hope it's fixed soon
I feel that. I've had to stop playing entirely right now, between the MMR being borked on top of randomly getting the Error 111 and no BP for the match.