Am I the only one who waits for the events to play mostly
like seriously that's the only time my friends are ever on so we get the 4 man
like seriously that's the only time my friends are ever on so we get the 4 man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are also people who actively avoid playing during events. I have also noticed more toxicity and sweaty players during events bringing their ‚best‘ loadout to annoy the other side.
i myself play pretty much all the time irregularly, if Event is on or not. When annoyed/not having fun I am taking a break for some days and so on..