How would you fix Match Making

I'm curious what people expect good matchmaking to look like. I see a ton of complaints but nobody talking about what it should be.

If you go back like a year people in red ranks would have to wait 15+ minutes to find a game and were constantly facing the same people. This lead to people purposefully depipping which blew up into this big drama. This is when the system prioritized rank above evrrything else. So clearly that isnt the solution, and yet if you listen to a lot of tge complaints it sounds like thats what people are expecting.

Anyway, if I were God emporer of bhvr what id do is create 2 pools. Survivors with less than 100 hours will always be matched and only matched with survivors that have less than 100 hours. Once you hit 101 hours youre in the big boy pool with everyone else. This is the only consideration id give to skill. From there next would be ping. Doing those 2 things only should make getting into a match fairly quick.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Comments