Robert Englund Freddy coming to DBD?
I was watching Paulie’s new video and his speculating. These songs above are on the playlist for DBD. So along with a face rework for Quentin, is it possible we’re getting OG Freddy too? “This is England” sounds like a reference to Englund to me. I dunno. Thoughts?

Comments
He was also POSITIVE that Candyman was coming to DBD in June.
Okay true but I’m just hopeful 😩
Candyman movie is coming out on september and it was thought that candyman was the surprise killer during the 4th anniversary.
Paulie has a habit of assuming things that he has no evidence for.
And by habit, I mean every video he makes.
Meanwhile, all the Pyramidhead evidence was staring him square in the eye.
He usually has good theories though
EarthtoLydia was the only one who cracked the code lmao
HOLY #########, Billy Joe Armstrong from Green day is coming to dbd.