Reduced Killer Collision

Why did they reduce the Killer Collision even more? Running Into the killer is now Viable to confuse them and lose LoS

Comments

  • I dont think they reduced the killer colission in a lot of map i have some place i cant pass with freddy but i can walk or run into them with jeff whitout any problem

  • @batax90 said:

    I dont think they reduced the killer colission in a lot of map i have some place i cant pass with freddy but i can walk or run into them with jeff whitout any problem

    No like... There's like a collision box around the killer; it used to be big enough to trap survivors in the basement; but then they reduced it; and it feels like they reduced it even further recently; and I wanna know Whyyyyy

  • @Lmronby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519763#Comment_1519763

    No like... There's like a collision box around the killer; it used to be big enough to trap survivors in the basement; but then they reduced it; and it feels like they reduced it even further recently; and I wanna know Whyyyyy

    They did change it a while ago.

    from: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/11-2-7-0-mid-chapter

    • Reworked the character collision in the basement stairs to prevent hostage situation


    Edit: NVM, sorry. I just caught the "even further part". I have heard on stream, some people saying issues with dead hard going through them, but I've never personally seen or felt them my self. That and issues with hugging Plague to avoid her puke but I mean, she'd probably bop you anyway.