Repressed Alliance question
If you block a gen with RA, can freddy teleport to that gen?
If you block a gen with RA, can freddy teleport to that gen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think so
I want to try but I haven’t gone up against a Freddy.
He cannot. Freddy can't teleport to any generator being blocked by any means (Thrilling Tremors, Dead Man's Switch, etc.).
I personally haven't tried it but I think he could. The generator will not be highlighted to the killer which means he will be none the wiser.
I think it's wise to let him start teleport animation before you block the gen. It will deny him of pop and subsequent regression which saves a huge amount of progress.
Besides you save a little under 18% progression if you block it when ruin is active. Helpful if you need to go for unhooks.
No, I don't think that a generator that is under the "blocked" effect can be interacted with by any means, including regression, teleporting, or kicking.