Clutch Solo Survivor

STORY: Basically I had a very bad start as a survivor against a mirror Myers at Lèry's. This actually scared me since he could see me at anytime and sacrifice me! Now during the end of the match, our Nea went to save Jake but he killed himself on the hook which got our Nea downed. The Myers couldn't find a hook and took a long time to reach a hook, as a survivor, I punished him by body blocking the hook to free our Nea! Now I'm injured and I slowly walked into a room and hid in a corner with Iron Will... I knew that he would use his mirror add-ons to locate me, I knew that I was dead. However instead he just walked right pass me and followed the Nea's scratch marks, I was so confused that I ended up asking the killer why he didn't just kill me since he can see me with his add-ons. Then he told me that Solo Survivor probably hid my aura and saved my life! I was totally shocked, I completely forgot that our Jake died! Wow, I never thought that Solo Survivor would ever save my life but it did and it was awesome!

Solo Survivor: The perk needs a slight buff, but make it do something that's worth becoming the obsession because being the obsession sucks lol! I was thinking that it should give you a 4/5/6% movement speed increase for every survivor eliminated from the trial when not in a chase. Additionally increase the meters to 16/20/24!

Hopefully you guys like my story about Solo Survivor! :)

Comments

  • That is so interesting. I use the perk sometimes too but I could never tell how accurate it works. I thought one survivor was not good enough.
  • Iceman said:
    That is so interesting. I use the perk sometimes too but I could never tell how accurate it works. I thought one survivor was not good enough.
    Basically when a survivor dies, you create a invisible circle around you that follows you wherever you go! You'll always be the center of the circle regardless of its size! For every survivor that is eliminated from the trial, the circle gets bigger depending on your Solo Survivor tier! If the killer is in your circle, (s)he won't see your aura at all! So if the killer was in your circle and a buddy survivor completed the final generator, since the killer is in your circle, your aura won't be shown to the killer if (s)he had Bitter Murmur!
  • This content has been removed.
  • I love playing solo <3

  • I think 4/5/6% is too high, cause you are gonna be a lot faster than the killer

  • @Nickenzie said:
    STORY: Basically I had a very bad start as a survivor against a mirror Myers at Lèry's. This actually scared me since he could see me at anytime and sacrifice me! Now during the end of the match, our Nea went to save Jake but he killed himself on the hook which got our Nea downed. The Myers couldn't find a hook and took a long time to reach a hook, as a survivor, I punished him by body blocking the hook to free our Nea! Now I'm injured and I slowly walked into a room and hid in a corner with Iron Will... I knew that he would use his mirror add-ons to locate me, I knew that I was dead. However instead he just walked right pass me and followed the Nea's scratch marks, I was so confused that I ended up asking the killer why he didn't just kill me since he can see me with his add-ons. Then he told me that Solo Survivor probably hid my aura and saved my life! I was totally shocked, I completely forgot that our Jake died! Wow, I never thought that Solo Survivor would ever save my life but it did and it was awesome!

    Solo Survivor: The perk needs a slight buff, but make it do something that's worth becoming the obsession because being the obsession sucks lol! I was thinking that it should give you a 4/5/6% movement speed increase for every survivor eliminated from the trial when not in a chase. Additionally increase the meters to 16/20/24!

    Hopefully you guys like my story about Solo Survivor! :)

    Although I believe the perk needs buff, MS speed increase is too much. Just imagine facing Huntress. She won't even be able to start a chase. In maps like haddonfield, we already see that even though she is 'chasing' somebody, the chase music doesn't even play.

  • Didn't know that playing solo was a perk