AT LAST: Platinum for DBD on PS4!!!!!!!!!!
I finally unlocked the damn adapt for The Nurse, which was the last Trophy I've missed for Platinum. The new MMR system made it possible.
Finally it's done 🤩
I finally unlocked the damn adapt for The Nurse, which was the last Trophy I've missed for Platinum. The new MMR system made it possible.
Finally it's done 🤩
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
K.
just got my final achievement on steam for DBD so I feel your hype
CONGRATULATIONS DUDE or DUDETTE!!!!!
I got mine in March.. Only need skilled huntress for 100%
Skilled Huntress and Adept nurse will be the last ones I am gonna try. And I will fail miserably... :/
but congrats for your achievement :)