sadness
Killers is either cheating or having to good perks... example getting saved, healing myself, killer is at my friend on other side map, then he suddenly is with me, i played all my games surviovour, 1 game killer. maybe i need to understand more, but im VERY sure ppl are cheating in this game so how about get some bans going, anticheat softwares whatever!!!!
Another example, i was rank 12, no checks left getting demotoed to 13, i understand that, but next game i lose early and now lvl 14............. this is worse than league of legends!! Me myself wont stay in this game under these conditions, (and yes im new player so maybe only affects us) but when you facing lvl 1-2 rank killer and you played game for 5 days, and you get bullied every game instant, prolly cause of a perk, as he is high lvl and im not... its a good balance in this game!!! rofl
Comments
First of all, I'm really sorry that you're having a unpleasent experience. I hope it will get better soon.
If you believe that someone is cheating, you can report them in the end game by clicking where their name is. You have to submit a in-game report and any additional evidence can be sent to support. Read more about it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
Also in regards of the matchmaking... We're aware that there's certain things that are not working as intended with the new mm, so it might be related to that. I know it's frustrating and I'm sorry for that, but please remain patient. We're giving this our full attention and will hopefully have more information shortly.
Take a break until they fix the matchmaking, which is the probable cause most of your frustrations. Its not working as intended.. at least I hope it isn't. This isn't OK.