What if dlc came with auric cells??

What i mean is, having 2 options-buying only the dlc=7$

or

buying the dlc + a pack of auric cells(300auric cells)=10 $

It just annoys me that I need to put an extra 2$ if I want to buy the cheapest auric cell pack
couldn't the devs sell like a special pack like this??after all they would get even more money

but what do you guys think??
And remember you would still be able to buy the standalone dlc

Comments

  • Yeah, I bought Min and Doctor using Auric Cells because I thought it was cheaper, but I ended up spending $10 when I could have bought the DLC for $7 on Steam. Did not make that mistake again with the other DLC.

  • CoolAKn said:

    Yeah, I bought Min and Doctor using Auric Cells because I thought it was cheaper, but I ended up spending $10 when I could have bought the DLC for $7 on Steam. Did not make that mistake again with the other DLC.

    You can always buy the dlc package and submit a support ticket to get your auric cells back that you originally spent on them.
  • @CoolAKn said:
    Yeah, I bought Min and Doctor using Auric Cells because I thought it was cheaper, but I ended up spending $10 when I could have bought the DLC for $7 on Steam. Did not make that mistake again with the other DLC.

    but would you want to spend 10$ to get a dlc + auric cells?