Is getting worse and worse
I saw tofu's new video.
He said he played over 20 billy games and is getting worse. He plays only with rank 20's and destroy them.
I saw tofu's new video.
He said he played over 20 billy games and is getting worse. He plays only with rank 20's and destroy them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't know how it's calculated, you can't see your score, you can't see anyone else's score, and if you don't notice any changes, just play 10 more games. But trust us, there's DEFINITELY MMR matchmaking here. We totally didn't just open up matchmaking.
OK, where the hell are these survivors?
I've done 3 or 4 matches as again, rank 13.... Been getting nothing but rank ones toxic teams. Have to sweat my balls off to even stand a chance
I start to believe that the MMR system doesn't even exists or it's working backwards.