Would a Game of Thrones chapter work?
I wanted to hear your opinions on this idea, do you think it could work? If so, who do you think the killer/survivor should be?
I'd personally love Daenerys as a survivor, BHVR take my wallet.
I wanted to hear your opinions on this idea, do you think it could work? If so, who do you think the killer/survivor should be?
I'd personally love Daenerys as a survivor, BHVR take my wallet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like it doesn't fit the game.
I thought that too, but the Entity can travel anywhere in time so it's a possibility.
I haven't watched it, but the night king or a white walker would be an amazing killer.