Again.
NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT DIDN'T GIVE ME MY BLOOD POINTS. UNACCEPTABLE. FIX THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!
I've probably lost out on a million BP over the last week because of this error. You guys need to seriously figure this out.
Error code 111. Again.
Errorcode 111. I got it, but no one else i know.
Can anyone help? Bc the support does not.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT DIDN'T GIVE ME MY BLOOD POINTS. UNACCEPTABLE. FIX THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!
I've probably lost out on a million BP over the last week because of this error. You guys need to seriously figure this out.
Error code 111. Again.
Errorcode 111. I got it, but no one else i know.
20210729_213815.jpgCan anyone help? Bc the support does not.