"Game Ban Rules And How To Report Players" Page

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12762/game-ban-rules-and-how-to-report-players
^ For reference.

Anyhoo, i was under the impression that being AFK was considered worthy of a temporary ban.
Yet i do not see it on the list.
The closest thing i see to it is botting, which is still very different since your character still does things.

Question #1: Is AFKing bannable? (Temporary or permanent.)
If so, question #2: Why is AFKing specifically not on here?

Comments

  • I don't think going AFK is bannable.

    Possible reasons are that it's way too common for whatever reason. Sometimes players get a phone call, or a pizza girl at the door.

    I realize there probably are people who just let their game sit there. I guess for de-pip purposes.......not sure.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vankruze said:
    You gonna ban me for dropping a deuce in my toilet? bruh! It's only a game relax.

    Did you get the wrong impression?
    I'm not saying it should or shouldn't.

  • @Boss said:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12762/game-ban-rules-and-how-to-report-players
    ^ For reference.

    Anyhoo, i was under the impression that being AFK was considered worthy of a temporary ban.
    Yet i do not see it on the list.
    The closest thing i see to it is botting, which is still very different since your character still does things.

    Question #1: Is AFKing bannable? (Temporary or permanent.)
    If so, question #2: Why is AFKing specifically not on here?

    I already had that discussion on the steamforum.
    Deranking by afking is not bannable and in fact I wish everyone would derank by AFking instead of DCing, but I guess for that the devs have to punish DCing first.....

    Afking is only bannable if you hold another player hostage in the process

  • @Vankruze said:
    You gonna ban me for dropping a deuce in my toilet? bruh! It's only a game relax.

    In a real competitive game you would get a temporary bann indeed if you dropp a deuce in your toilet regualrly after the match has started :lol:

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Vankruze said:

    @Master said:

    @Vankruze said:
    You gonna ban me for dropping a deuce in my toilet? bruh! It's only a game relax.

    In a real competitive game you would get a temporary bann indeed if you dropp a deuce in your toilet regualrly after the match has started :lol:

    I never hide in a locker so when I do you know I am probably gonna be a while lol.

    Just play dwight and if you get blamed for being afk in lockers, you claim that you have been memeing :wink: