Why can't I play the custom game alone?
I would like to train fast valts, curves with Billy etc but I cannot enter alone, this is very sad, It would be cool to create custom game and play alone
I would like to train fast valts, curves with Billy etc but I cannot enter alone, this is very sad, It would be cool to create custom game and play alone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who you gonna kill when you're alone??
Nobody, he just wants to practice vaults and explore maps. (Which I wouldn't mind being able to just explore maps myself, just to see the art assets in more detail.)
I mean, I wouldn't mind just checking out maps alone.
Because the game is hard coded to end early if there are no other players left on the other side.
Your only hope is that BHVR incorporates a practice mode like they did with the mobile game. Expecting everyone - especially new players - to practice AND compete is a bit of a tall order, especially considering how anemic the "turtorial" is.
They need to introduce bots before they add in a tutorial mode
I agree. Though it only takes A friend to do customize a game. Just dont kill each other. Explore
They already have a tutorial. Albeit very low basic
It's been said there's going to be replacement bots.
Friends aren't always available. Besides, sometimes the point of map exploration is research. Best done alone, IMO
Training* mode.