Back to Nea (and always Adam) as my mains

I've always favored Nea as a female and Adam as a male and they have been my mains. When Silent Hill was coming out I got super excited and was prepared to abandoned Nea. 😮 for cheryl. My screen name is even an item from Silent Hill.

Anyyway, when SH finally came out...I didn't like Cheryl. I never said it..but I built it up in my head so hard I felt I had to play her. But she doesn't look like Cheryl at all. It's hard...

I played Lisa for a time (still playing Adam too) but just losing interest. Then I took notice of Yui and played her more than Cheryl. (Yui's 2nd best girl!)

But Every time there would be Nea sweet face looking at me from the survivor Brady Bunch booth.

In the end I don't know why I ever abandoned her. She's the best. I was such a jerk.

So it's Nea and Adam mains forever for me. I may play around with others but they are number one.


I know this topic is pointless and stupid. I'm just trying to write about something besides mmr. Trying to see the good in the game...


,

Comments