No better time to get killer adepts
The game will match you up with crap players 90% of the time since the MMR update. If you're a purple rank, you just need 3 IR emblems and 1 Gold. Easy as long as no survivors D/C at beginning
The game will match you up with crap players 90% of the time since the MMR update. If you're a purple rank, you just need 3 IR emblems and 1 Gold. Easy as long as no survivors D/C at beginning
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, here’s the problem with that. I’ve been rank 1 since they started using MMR for matchmaking. I have to get four Iridescents with Oni and Deathslinger. Since DCing or losing only takes away one pip, it would take me 20+ games to get back to purple, which is going to take a long time. I’m thinking about just waiting until rank reset and hoping the devs don’t fix anything until after then. I want them bad, but not that bad to where I’m going to waste an entire day just DCing or losing games to get down to purple ranks.
Got me a evil incarnate during the pepega making system