I have no words for this...

Comments

  • O i see your getting my survivor games.

    Being a red ranked survivor with 3 gray/yellow ranked teammates vs a red ranked killer.

    Be thankful it wasn't a rank 1-2 streamer killer with full power addons(Forever Freddy(I am ok with Forever Freddy just not when i have 3 rank 20 teammates) like I have been getting.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Died pretty quick there my dude. Seems like the ranking system's doing okay ;)

    For all we know they could have been hooked farmed out of the game by their low rank teammates.

    Remember the fastest way to die is either hook suicide or being farmed by teammates(I am being serious I have seen people die faster by being farmed by teammates then i have by ebony mories)).

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    O i see your getting my survivor games.

    Being a red ranked survivor with 3 gray/yellow ranked teammates vs a red ranked killer.

    Be thankful it wasn't a rank 1-2 streamer killer with full power addons(Forever Freddy(I am ok with Forever Freddy just not when i have 3 rank 20 teammates) like I have been getting.

    This just played a legion, ran him for 3 gens and then nobody came to save. Died first hook

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1516538#Comment_1516538

    I was being facetious. I'm just tired of people complaining about MMR without understanding how the system even works. Seeing games like this right after the system goes live is not a sign that MMR is broken. Seeing games like this after a lot of time has passed and you've had a chance to play a lot with the new ranking system would be a sign that the algorithm needs work. It's been 3 days, though. For all we know this was OP's second game with the new matchmaking and they decided to make a post about it.

    I have 2000 hours in this game and been playing 4 hours a day, every single match looks like this. No offense but you must be insane if you think people with 10-30 hours against 4000 hours Killers is justified. You can check my steam account before claiming such nonsense you have absolutely no idea of. Pathetic to excuse this.

  • Oh, you're that classy "doesn't happen to me so it can't be true" guys. Tell me, Sherlock, how does the system work?

    How do you justify people ACTUALLY being new (people that don't know how to hit skill checks, don't know that Hillbilly chainsaw can oneshot,..) being matched against people with thousands of hours? One guy literally had 4 hours as Nurse today, 4 hours and we were 4 red rank Survivors. The Nurse made a total of around 6000 Bloodpoints.

    These people are not smurfing or coming from PS4, they ARE new and from what I see ingame and now here on the forum, it's for everyone like this even after 50 matches and more.


    E: And if you're tired of these threads I have a very simple but effective solution for you: STFU next time you see one. You don't need to post on every thread that you're tired, no one cares.