The problems with playing Killer
Recently, I have started playing a lot more killer than I usually do, and this has shown me a lot of the glaring issues with this game and how it is extremely survivor friendly.
First off, perks like Dead Hard and DS are OP as f*ck. And that's fine, so does killer. The problem is these perks have not recieved the nerfs needed to not make them show up 4 times in every f*cking match. If perks like Ruin, Franklin's Demise, and Remember Me can get nerfed to be not as effective, why not survivor perks? They're too f*cking good and every match gets stale when every survivor is running them. Dead Hard draws chases out far longer than they should which enables more genrushing. DS is rarely used to stop tunneling, considering it lasts a whole f*cking minute, and if you don't pick them up, they're probably running Unbreakable. There is no winning as a killer in that situation unless the survivor misses a simple skill check or you slug, which makes games stupid f*cking slow and boring for both the killer and the survivors. I just wanna see other perks used in some games than seeing the same meta perks over and over again. These perks are extremely OP and just make games stale.
Second off, SWF represents everything wrong with the game. It enables genrushing, since the group will almost always know where the killer is and when they're safe. Just have one person run the best perks for looping, while the other 3 work on getting gens done. Since gens get done stupid f*cking fast, the killer is more likely to tunnel or camp just to ensure they get a kill. When I see a SWF in a lobby, the first thing I do is check if I have any Ebony Mori's since I actually want to have a decent game. Speaking of Moris, ever notice how survivors always complain about Moris but keys are perfectly f*cking fine?
And my last point is BHVR does not make it possible for some killers to succeed. Clown, Legion, and Wraith have been the laughing stock of the game for quite some time, but BHVR could not seem to give a single sh*t about them. Clown and Wraith almost never see changes, and when they do it almost never helps them. Legion gets too many changes that almost never help him. Just pick what you want Legion to be, instead of changing him all the f*cking time but keeping him just as ######### as ever. But even when these killers get the buffs or reworks they deserve, it takes f*cking ages. Bubba, Freddy, and Doctor were dogsh*t for ages, with the changes to them often months after the last one. Updates to these killers need to come faster, so that there's a healthy and changing meta.
But I am not only going to point out bad things. These last few DLCs have been outstanding in my opinion, namely Chains of Hate. I also like that some normally useless killer perks have been getting the love they've needed, like Lightborne and Knock Out. They didn't make them absolutely game changing, but at least they're usable now.
Also, I would like to see a progress transfer from console to PC, or vice versa. I play on both, but have all my DLC on console and I would like to not pay for it again.
Thanks for hearing out my rant, I guess.
Comments
Dead hard and ds is ok, you learn how counter with experience, gen rushing that is the main problem that makes feel that survivals perks are op, and resolve genrushing is a big problem because if you double the timer it will be impossible to do the gens when solo and it will change the timer of genrushers by 20 seconds, clown is in a good spot it makes you slower and its quite of good dont need to change, wraith can have a buff, and legion its an mending simulator and never has real chases so i jugest and rework
i never seen an survival that dont wanna the keys nerf
the main problem with the survivals is gen rushing one time i play an private with my friends and a gen was made in 20 seconds without exagerating, if BHVR remove genrushing the game will be balanced
Franklins demise just got a massive buff lol... And on top of that.. Top tier killers easily 3 or 4k most matches. Gen times are the only thing that need adjusting. That and your own skill level.
Well, like we always seem to do when some survivor does it.....
Posts..1
Complaining about gen rush and swf, check
Nice bait m8!
8/10