Are flashlights bugged?
Flashlight aim don't make sense. they aim slightly to the right instead of the centre of the screen. is that a bug or intended? if it is intended it's pretty dumb
Flashlight aim don't make sense. they aim slightly to the right instead of the centre of the screen. is that a bug or intended? if it is intended it's pretty dumb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bruh I had the same question like ######### is going on with flashlights since this week update??! I thought I was the only one but then I even saw Monto saying the exact same thing :( we need a fix for that bs