Have you ever had survivors be so weird that you slipped into character in postgame chat?
This sounds absurdly odd, but I just had a Dwight run away after I let him wiggle free to unhook a claudette, that I couldn't resist snarking at him more or less in character for caleb in the post game chat (the meg and nea unhooked her btw, I let them go)
because I couldn't put things into words otherwise...
Comments
I always wait to say anything during end game chat when I play killer. What I say depends on survivors reactions.
Sometimes I'll poke fun at their salt, like, if I played Freddy, and they call me out for playing Freddy, I'll act like what I did was the most skillful thing in the world. Because it's funny; and that's one thing salty survivors don't realize - LITERALLY nobody playing Freddy thinks they are good for playing Freddy (though, I typically run him with BBQ, Brutal, Discordance and Devour, so I consider myself a little better than your average Freddy when I play him), it's when survivors are salty about it that we get cocky.
Other than that, my generic response is to copy pasta the speech from the psychotic dude from Half Life 2 until they stop talking if they are salty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmBfySg2pCQOtherwise I just say GG.