Second phase of being on hook
i was pressing X button when I was on hook but I died. I think it’s kinda lag or something so pls fix this. I was almost escaping and this happened so it was so annoying.
Tagged:
Pending
i was pressing X button when I was on hook but I died. I think it’s kinda lag or something so pls fix this. I was almost escaping and this happened so it was so annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have issues on second hook pretty frequently. I'm hitting the button, but it still kills me when I should still have more time left.