Cattle Tag?
Is Cattle Tag an offering that doesn't appear on the bloodweb anymore? It confused the everloving hell out of me when I saw it getting burned in a recent match.
Is Cattle Tag an offering that doesn't appear on the bloodweb anymore? It confused the everloving hell out of me when I saw it getting burned in a recent match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
cattle tag no longer appears in the blood web, maybe someone kept it or hadnt played for a long time
Awhile back they stopped making common and uncommon offerings for maps and just left the rare offerings. I believe the reason behind it was that they were appearing too often so certain maps would rarely be used as everyone was using offerings to balance the game in their favour.
Additionally, these were last made when Huntress was released with The Red Forest.