An Introduction...
Hello I am Morthalos!
I have to say I love this game! I recently started playing this game via gamepass having seen various people play it on twitch. I find the players rather interesting and even though some people like to rage quit (disconnect) overall I must say I have played with more toxic people over the years of my gaming career.
I am a former pro-gamer from long ago (20 years+) having played mainly fps games long before the game movement starting to feel terrible and also before fps games became cookie cutter versions of each other. I was formerly sponsored by Razer when they were a new company and also ATI before they merged with AMD.
So much has changed since then and in some ways become a bit better. Back then there were no streaming platforms per se, and e-sports was in it's infancy. I cannot imagine if there were cross platform games back then, not to mention if there was something like twitch. Honestly I often wonder what that would have been like but then again the internet had no where near the bandwidth that it does now. Can you picture attempting to game competitively and livestream with a 56k modem? Haha good luck with that.
At any rate you can find me on twitch from 8pm est to 12am Monday through Thursday under the name realmorthalos and you can add me in the game as Morthalos if you wish. I play survivor occasionally and it would be interesting to see how the team play dynamic plays out. I wish you all a great day or night and GGs.
Comments
*puts on mori* he gonna learn today. (Im joking) alwaye nice to see new people here! Enjoy your time! Watch out for the survivors though they bite. Ill hit up one of your streams when i can!
20+ years huh?
so if i look you up on the wiki's i should find you no?
you fail to mention which games yet went for a catagory, usually someone aiming with a broad brush hoping to hit something.
lets see how fast your claims of being mister big shot are? time for some research.
inb4 "bruh i was a different username back then", insert name that everyone has heard of but not in the past few years hoping nobody questions it.
so far the only "Morthalos" im finding is someone with almost no subribers, no followers on both youtube and twitter and their earliest upload was approx 10months ago which was world of tanks, theres also no mention of you on either twitch nor the wiki's.
likewise for the other "old name" you'll likely throw my direction is "Real420" which again has very little in the way of views, subs and videos beyond a year ago.
so far its looking like someones telling porkies.
its nice to welcome new faces but bro never lie it just rubs everyone wrong trying to take the "im better than all of you" road only to have nothing to back up your claim
Dsalter,
Wiki's were nonexistent at the time and since literally anyone can write any kind of wiki I do not think they hold much weight.
The games I played back then were Quake, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (RTCW), Unreal Tournament, and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
In RTCW I was 420 before pro play and after a break from the game someone had taken the name so my name became Real420Always but I later shortened it to Real420 at the behest of the leader of a clan I joined. This name or a variation of it was what I used in pub server play. Match play was a different story as I was told not to use a name containing 420 because reasons..... If you look hard enough you can find it.
As far as the youtube yep those are my world of tanks videos and that game is not really much of a spectator game unless you are quickybaby and even then not much really.
Sorry you took what I said as some sort of "better than all of you" kind of thing. Not sure how you could have possibly made that assumption.
Use the proper name on twitch as I stated in my post and you could find me easily enough. I am new to this game and haven't been streaming for very long either. I have only been playing this game for about three weeks and have only recently been streaming on a regular basis.
As side note my post was intended to say basically I like the game and here is a very brief history of who I am or should I say was. It was by no means a way to toot my own horn.