How is this Build for Billy?

Perks at the bottom, and I have Deerstalker T2 as well. I think this build is good as I get 3-4k mostly but I don't know if there are better options.

Screenshot (54).png


Comments

  • Enduring is great. It allows you to play cocky and you can go for hits you otherwise wouldn't. NoeD is a good choice as it tricks out survivors if you have a base kit instadown. Thrilling Tremors is a good perk, although if you get BBQ, that should replace it.

    As for Tinkerer, I'd swap it for Whispers. If you know how to use it, whispers can mean you don't have to spend an extra few seconds checking a gen in a corner which can end up saving a ton of time.

  • @Cheers said:

    Enduring is great. It allows you to play cocky and you can go for hits you otherwise wouldn't. NoeD is a good choice as it tricks out survivors if you have a base kit instadown. Thrilling Tremors is a good perk, although if you get BBQ, that should replace it.

    As for Tinkerer, I'd swap it for Whispers. If you know how to use it, whispers can mean you don't have to spend an extra few seconds checking a gen in a corner which can end up saving a ton of time.

    Tinkerer with silent saw though.

    b668d91a56845444e1e4329e5495d5d0.jpg

    I normally get some lucky from behind chainsaw rush attacks because of silent saw and undetectable.

  • I would swap out NOED for SFTS. It's a underrated tracking perk that don't teach you bad behaviour like NOED does.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1515135#Comment_1515135

    Tinkerer with silent saw though.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4DQ4J2YC2C8H/b668d91a56845444e1e4329e5495d5d0.jpg

    I normally get some lucky from behind chainsaw rush attacks because of silent saw and undetectable.

    I'll be honest that's one of the best things to play around with.

  • @INeedMoney said:

    Perks at the bottom, and I have Deerstalker T2 as well. I think this build is good as I get 3-4k mostly but I don't know if there are better options.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/42COJFGG352N/screenshot-2854-29.png

    Id drop Tinkerers for any other tracking perk. Its alright, but Whispers is better