Matchmaking problems
On multiple occasions I have faced a rank 1 killer while I am a rank two and I get teammates that are all rank 20’s. Any suggestions?
Tagged:
Pending
On multiple occasions I have faced a rank 1 killer while I am a rank two and I get teammates that are all rank 20’s. Any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just played another game as a rank 3 now and I got placed with a rank 12 killer a rank 12, 3, and 15 survivors.
This is the ranking i get. I’m on top btw
It's not a bug, its the new matchmaking system that started a few days ago.
Rank dosen't matter anymore
Me parece bien que cambien el matchmaking, pero lo que no me parece justo es que en mi primera partida con "la cerda" para sacarme un ritual (de manera fallida), me toque jugar contra gente que ya tiene horas y horas jugadas. No pido que sea fácil, pido que sea justo. Si nada más acceder a jugar como Killer me toca un Rango: 1, 3, 4, siendo yo un rango 18 de asesino, no voy a poder aprender ... y posiblemente ni jugar.