Why is new matchmaking so bad?
I know it's an MMR-like system now. I know it takes a while for things to get started. I know all of this. So why is the game putting me up against sweaty, try-hard red ranks as killer when I'm still green rank and don't play as often because the matchmaking was broken before and is even worse now? I mean why bother playing killer? I am red rank survivor as well and I feel bad every time I get a rank 19-20 killer who doesn't know what the hell is happening. I feel bad when I see someone my rank as killer just get rolled as well. I feel the worst when I'm that killer because it sucks and it's just defeating. Why should I continue playing a game when it doesn't allow me to have fun on one role that I'd REALLY love to get better at?
Comments