Best Game You Ever Had???
Just finished a game where we were vs the pig at gas heaven.
Game starts and we finish a gen early. The pig gets a survivor down and hangs them. Everybody goes to get the survivor but I see them all going so I stay and work on gens. The process continues as I take out gen after gen.
I get found by the pig, at this point one person was sacrificed, the pig gets me to dying state and puts the reverse bear trap on me, but leaves me cuz another survivor was near, so another survivor gets me up and heals me so I go on my adventure of taking off the bear trap. As I'm searching another person gets downed and moried. So it's down to me and one other.
We need one more gen done but the gens are close together and the pig is camping them. My other teammate is discovered, downed and hooked. As I reach my third attempt of taking off the trap, who's just around the corner.. the pig. I get the trap off but take a hit from her and start the chase. Unfortunately I get hit again and downed. The pig takes me to the hook and now stands triumphantly as me and my teammate are hanging.
Luck was on my side, as on my 2nd attempt to free myself I succeed. The pig turns to start chasing me but jump thru some windows and lose her for a sec. My teammate has now died and I hear the hatch open close to me. I run around the corner and behold... the hatch awaits. I jump in and survive.
Just wondering if anybody else has awesome stories??? Sorry for the long post
Game starts and we finish a gen early. The pig gets a survivor down and hangs them. Everybody goes to get the survivor but I see them all going so I stay and work on gens. The process continues as I take out gen after gen.
I get found by the pig, at this point one person was sacrificed, the pig gets me to dying state and puts the reverse bear trap on me, but leaves me cuz another survivor was near, so another survivor gets me up and heals me so I go on my adventure of taking off the bear trap. As I'm searching another person gets downed and moried. So it's down to me and one other.
We need one more gen done but the gens are close together and the pig is camping them. My other teammate is discovered, downed and hooked. As I reach my third attempt of taking off the trap, who's just around the corner.. the pig. I get the trap off but take a hit from her and start the chase. Unfortunately I get hit again and downed. The pig takes me to the hook and now stands triumphantly as me and my teammate are hanging.
Luck was on my side, as on my 2nd attempt to free myself I succeed. The pig turns to start chasing me but jump thru some windows and lose her for a sec. My teammate has now died and I hear the hatch open close to me. I run around the corner and behold... the hatch awaits. I jump in and survive.
Just wondering if anybody else has awesome stories??? Sorry for the long post
Comments
4 man SWF --> Took out Ruin --> Gen Rush --> One gets downed --> Flashlight Save --> Gen's done --> Bullied killer to death --> Gate's powered --> A little bit of bullying again --> Waiting a bit more at the exit gate's --> Escape --> Create lobby --> Repeat
I had a survivor escape like that. Lesson learned - make sure he's actually stays dead
Killing with DH.
My "best" game to date?
Played as Laurie for the first time (bought the DLC the night before), only having Tier 1 DS. Killer is Leatherface, he downs me and hooks me (I only use DS if the next hook would kill me). David King tried to save me, but was caught by Leatherface and taken to the basement. I get into Struggle, but I get saved by the others. They heal me up, so I go to rescue David. I check to make sure there is no heartbeat at all. As I pull him off the hook, Leatherface using Insidious comes around the corner. I make sure David goes first, and I get downed on the stairs. David keeps running, and Leatherface chases him. After losing David, Leatherface comes back for me, by which time, I have gotten to the top of the stairs. He picks me up, and I use DS to get away from him. All 4 of us then escape.
Best game I ever had was Pokemon Blue.
Best game I ever had was in the bed with my first boyfriend
Glad you remember me.
I never forget about you honey
Got a 4 man (Techincally 3, i carried the last guy to the hatch) Using onlythe hatchet throw with the Huntress
My favorite game I've played was a kill your friends game. I was playing The Shape using the EW2 mirror in the Game map. All the trash talking and screams... good times.