been playing for a little over a month

and this new patch makes me want to quit

I legit haven't had any fun since the new match making system.

It's just non-stop stomps.

Teams are insanely imbalanced.


I'm literally 5 minutes away from uninstalling and it makes me sad because before this patch I was having such a good time.


And in case you're wondering. I've played about 40-50 matches with the new MMR system and they all have been pretty terrible.

Comments

  • I haven't noticed any difference TBH both have been awful 🤷

  • It's a very very mixed bag for me:

    I sometimes get matches in which it's a stroll in the park (both survivor and killer side) and the next can be absolutely hell with no real in between.

    I know that the system needs time to adjust, but good heavens.

  • I really wanna encourage you to stick through it. The new system supposedly will get better over time as more people play.

    For the time being, maybe consider taking a break or ( please dont crucify me for this) focus more on survivor at least a little while. At least for me that used to work and I even started enjoying Survivor much more.


    May I ask how experienced you are in general ?