Are scratchmarks bugged for anyone else?
I've noticed the last several days that scratchmarks spawn really inconsistently. I'll be chasing a survivor and even if I have them in my line of sight their scratchmark trail has weird gaps in it even though they didn't stop running.
Comments
OMG I only recently started to notice it. They'll 360 and if I swing and miss they just run off but the scratch mark trail ends so I run in the direction I heard them take off and within 8 meters the trail starts again and they're as far ahead of me as I'd expect if they had run away the whole time only their trail had this big gap in it.
It's super frustrating on dark maps like backwater swamp or macmillan and if your're playing against survivors in darker color palettes.
It's even worse with Freddy because of his weird graytone vision.
ugh