Why are some people surprised that MMR isn’t working or changed very little?
I wasn’t alone, as soon as MMR was mentioned countless people said...
- it wouldn’t change anything, or if it did it would be worse because matchmaking would become totally random
- everything being hidden would mean they could just say whatever they want and we have no way to prove otherwise
- They won’t ever release how it works because MMR can’t work for a game like DBD that has so many factors... 20 differ killers of various power, maps that range from small to large and favor one side or the other, almost 100 perks for each side, addons for both sides, RNG of the map each time.
Comments
We just have to get used to it:) and adapt to the changes.
#2 is the most correct and accurate statement there is.
I had no expectations to this "New MMR" system and I haven't been disappointed.