Am I missing something?

I haven’t been playing in over almost two months.I came back and was wondering why am I suddenly being matched with lower leveled potatoes.My teammates all disconnected on me.

80C4B436-F136-4D8A-A53F-80B730D89F12.jpeg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The matchmaking has been updated. You can read up on it here: Link 1, Link 2 and Link 3.

    It has been activated on PC and Consoles.

    Ranks don't matter anymore. The game will calculate your skill rating and match you based on that with people in the similar skill rating. As it was just implemented, it might be mismatched, but the more you play the better it should get. Give it some time and it should adjust itself.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    The matchmaking has been updated. You can read up on it here: Link 1, Link 2 and Link 3.

    It has been activated on PC and Consoles.

    Ranks don't matter anymore. The game will calculate your skill rating and match you based on that with people in the similar skill rating. As it was just implemented, it might be mismatched, but the more you play the better it should get. Give it some time and it should adjust itself.

    Alright thanks 👍.