MMR leads to decently balanced games but at a cost
It seems no matter what time, killer, or side I pick to play on with the new mmr it always takes 5-10 minutes to find a match, which is all well and good except for the fact that is also usually how long the match lasts, how can a game with 40k average players at almost any given time have queues be so long 50% gameplay and 50% load times and match searching is very boring.
Comments
For me, the new matchmaking has caused my Killer queue times to go to about 5 minutes at all times of the day, while my Survivor queue times have gone down to about 15-30 seconds at any time of the day. I used to have near-instant Killer queues and lengthy Survivor queues at night, with lengthy Killer queues and instant Survivor queues during the day. Red rank both sides for reference!
I'm sure it will improve after I play plenty of games, however. And I'm not too bothered by queues, since it's easy to alt-tab and watch YouTube ๐