Is Matchmaking Bugged?
I recently bought Dead By Daylight and it seems like every game I join there are always multiple high rank players. This confuses me because I have heard that they improved matchmaking, is it just bugged for me?
I recently bought Dead By Daylight and it seems like every game I join there are always multiple high rank players. This confuses me because I have heard that they improved matchmaking, is it just bugged for me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As of recently the ranks are no longer the determining factor for matchmaking. They were replaced with a hidden MMR system to assess the players skill to match them with appropriate opponents.
I feel bad for you though. It´s tough starting out in DBD and having that as your first experiences certainly sucks. I hope you can push through, get better and start enjoying the game.
On a side note : It might very well be that the new system hasn´t fully settled in, so matches with a higher disparity in skill might linger around for a little longer.